watch_later 20/08/17

i have entered wrongly my inward supply summary from registered gst unit as inward supply liable to reverse charge and submitted gstr3b. now i am unable to do any changes. how can i correct this so that i can get my input credit.

1 Response | Latest response: 22/08/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 22/08/17

There is no option for correcting the GSTR-3B.

Now you have to make the payment of Liability showing in GSTR-3B.

However while filing the GSTR-1 you can provide the correct details.

and once your registered supplier uploads GSTR-1 you will be eligible to get the Credit.

Make sure that you do not commit any error while filing GSTR-1 and GSTR-2


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion