watch_later 17/11/17

I have been paid wrongly Tax to CGST instead of IGST for the month of July, 2017.

now how can I adjust the lump sump  amount for the month....?

1 Response | Latest response: 24/11/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 24/11/17

Payment cannot be adjusted against each other but credit can be.

You might have to pay again.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion