About Taking Credit Of Services Taken From

watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

Respected Sir,
One of my client's customer(out of state) has drawn a bill of job work expense which he bared on behalf of my client relating to some operation on finish goods, now the job-worker of outer state has charged cgst & sgst, can I take the credit of it.Please reply.

  • chatComments
1 Answer

GST Payer watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

You need to ask job worker to revise the invoice. In the given situation credit might not be available.

As a service recipient the registered place is the place of supply. Job-worker need to charge IGST instead of CGST and SGST.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question