All About Itc When Claimed More Or Less

Akash Jain
watch_later 9 months, 4 weeks ago

Respected Sir,

I have come across both cases where itc is claimed more by me and less in one or another client now my question is the only thing we have to wait for GST 2 to clear this mistakes done or we can use a provison given in 3b reversal of ITC


Please Please guide me

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 9 months, 4 weeks ago

You need to first reverse ITC in GSTR-3B. Also need to pay interest at 24% on wrong ITC utilised.

Later you can correct details in GSTR-2.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question