Application for fresh LUT
watch_later 3 months, 1 week ago
Please advise if a copy of the online LUT application has to be submitted in the jurisdictional office after online submission of the LUT is made. I was informed by my consultant that a physical copy is to be submitted after making an online application. But in your portal you have mentioned that no such physical submission is necessary and also no formal approval letter will be received from the jurisdictional officer. What is the reference number to be mentioned in the invoices once the export invoicing begins? Please clarify.
Thank you very much for your reply please. Appreciate the same.
As per circular number 40/14/2018-GST dtd 06.04.2018, you are not required to submit any document to jurisdictional officer.
Attaching Twitter confirmation for your reference. You can read circular for official confirmation.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- can you please let me know the detail meaning of the parameters (response of gstin varification api)
- gst practioner
- 1.5 crore penalty on GATI for Eway bill issue
- how to find gst number
- Fake machine sailing
- Itc on capital goods
- gst number
- We do computer service very rarely, but customers asking for GST Bill
- Refund under Inverted Duty Structure for Job Worker
- refund of itc on pre-export sales
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.