Application for fresh LUT
watch_later 4 days, 12 hours ago
Please advise if a copy of the online LUT application has to be submitted in the jurisdictional office after online submission of the LUT is made. I was informed by my consultant that a physical copy is to be submitted after making an online application. But in your portal you have mentioned that no such physical submission is necessary and also no formal approval letter will be received from the jurisdictional officer. What is the reference number to be mentioned in the invoices once the export invoicing begins? Please clarify.
Thank you very much for your reply please. Appreciate the same.
As per circular number 40/14/2018-GST dtd 06.04.2018, you are not required to submit any document to jurisdictional officer.
Attaching Twitter confirmation for your reference. You can read circular for official confirmation.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial