Cancel The Invoice

Gaurav Gaur
watch_later 3 years, 3 months ago

Dear Sir,

if we raise service commision invoice to delhi party our business in up & also deposite the tax against this invoice & also set off the liabilty but we want to cancel the invoice bcoz party refuse to pay the amount & break the contract by verbally.

1. how to cancel the invoice under gst regime & its impact.

2. how to get tax back which we already deposite.

3. it's possible after submit the gstr1 & gstr2 & gstr3b. to we can rectify bcoz party refuse the all payment even break the contract verbally not in return we have no documents with him.

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question