watch_later 4 months, 1 week ago
cash limit of per day cash transactions of goods sales.
There is no limit on cash transaction for sales. You can do as many sales in cash as you want.
However there are rules in Income Tax where you need to file a form with details of cash sales more than 2 lakhs to a single person in a year.
So, there is no issue in cash sales but you have to report these sales to IT department.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Extension of due date for IT returns
- High chances of Tax audit further extended to Jan 31, 2019
- REGARDING TAX AUDIT UNDER SEC 44AB
- NO notification from I.TAX DEPARTMENT
- Tax audit due date extended to October 31, 2018 Download notification
- tax audit due date extension
- Late filing of Tax Audit Report
- Tax audit due date for A.Y 2018-19
- AUDIT A/Y 2019-20
- Due Date Extension For Companies
- Download Advance Tax Calculator in MS Excel
- FAQ on section 80D of Income Tax Act
- Benami property transactions act in simple language
- Cryptocurrencies and Tax - A guide on taxation on Bitcoins in India
- Cash limits and penalties under Income Tax Act
- Late filing fee and penalty on delay in filing Income Tax return
- How to calculate income tax on house rent?
- How to file income tax return for salaried employee using ITR-1
- Tuition fee and child education allowance exemption under section 10 and 80C
- Income Tax calculator and slab rates for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19)