Do We Need To Pay Gst For Inward Usd Earning?
watch_later 5 months, 1 week ago
I want to know that do I need to pay GST for my earnings coming from outside the country. I am planning to launch online advertising firm and all my payments will come in USD from outside.
Do I still need to pay 18% GST?
As I am providing online services n taking commission from these companies which are not going to pay me any kind of taxes?
You will be providing services to foreign clients and in this case, you will be making Zero Rated Supplies.
Though you do not have to pay GST but as per provisions contained in GST law, you will have 2 options:
- Pay IGST at 18% and claim refund of GST, or
- Furnish Letter of undertaking and make export supplies without paying GST.
In my opinion, you should furnish a letter of undertaking so that you can make zero rate supplies or exports without any GST liability.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 1
- GST Re-Registration
- API Response Time
- billing saving issue
- Reconciliation 3B with
- Gstr .4 composite return
- GST on Custom Milling Protsahan Rashi
- why does the gst reg. gets rejected
- Invoicing for removal of periodical scrap items - mixed
- Agent not Giving GST user & Password, he registered with some another ID
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ