Do we need to Pay GST for Inward USD earning?
watch_later 1 week, 5 days ago
I want to know that do I need to pay GST for my earnings coming from outside the country. I am planning to launch online advertising firm and all my payments will come in USD from outside.
Do I still need to pay 18% GST?
As I am providing online services n taking commission from these companies which are not going to pay me any kind of taxes?
You will be providing services to foreign clients and in this case, you will be making Zero Rated Supplies.
Though you do not have to pay GST but as per provisions contained in GST law, you will have 2 options:
- Pay IGST at 18% and claim refund of GST, or
- Furnish Letter of undertaking and make export supplies without paying GST.
In my opinion, you should furnish a letter of undertaking so that you can make zero rate supplies or exports without any GST liability.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst applicable on Local auto and labour back to back
- GTA tax and bill format
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST