GST received / paid in ITR3 P&L
watch_later 1 week, 5 days ago
I am a regular GST registered dealer.
While filling P&L in ITR3 for AY 2018-19, there are items such as GST received (CGST, SGST, etc) on sales which are getting added to arrive at total revenue from operations on the CREDIT side. Similarly, on the DEBIT side there are items like GST paid (CGST, SGST, etc) on purchases. But in our books of accounts we would not include GST received or paid in P&L. Thus there would be aa mismatch between the two. Could you plz clarify and elaborate on the above case?
Sir please provide your email address. - Avijit Bera
Sir please provide your email address.
Why you need his email. If you know answer, post it here. If he is impressed he will contact you directly. update your contact details in your profile. - GST Payer
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Property purchase declaration
- ITR1 FILING
- Adsense income can be claimed under section 44AD or 44ADA?
- e-filing form is in hindi
- Name on Pan card as per pan card no
- Income tax return of school
- CASH TRANSACTION
- 44ADA is applicable to which professions?
- Case against CA firms for wrong wrong balance sheet for taking loan
- Income under section 194J
- Download Advance Tax Calculator in MS Excel
- FAQ on section 80D of Income Tax Act
- Benami property transactions act in simple language
- Cryptocurrencies and Tax - A guide on taxation on Bitcoins in India
- Cash limits and penalties under Income Tax Act
- Late filing fee and penalty on delay in filing Income Tax return
- How to calculate income tax on house rent?
- How to file income tax return for salaried employee using ITR-1
- Tuition fee and child education allowance exemption under section 10 and 80C
- Income Tax calculator and slab rates for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19)
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.