Gst Received / Paid In Itr3 P&L
watch_later 4 months, 1 week ago
I am a regular GST registered dealer.
While filling P&L in ITR3 for AY 2018-19, there are items such as GST received (CGST, SGST, etc) on sales which are getting added to arrive at total revenue from operations on the CREDIT side. Similarly, on the DEBIT side there are items like GST paid (CGST, SGST, etc) on purchases. But in our books of accounts we would not include GST received or paid in P&L. Thus there would be aa mismatch between the two. Could you plz clarify and elaborate on the above case?
Sir please provide your email address. - Avijit Bera
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Extension of due date for IT returns
- High chances of Tax audit further extended to Jan 31, 2019
- REGARDING TAX AUDIT UNDER SEC 44AB
- NO notification from I.TAX DEPARTMENT
- Tax audit due date extended to October 31, 2018 Download notification
- tax audit due date extension
- Late filing of Tax Audit Report
- Tax audit due date for A.Y 2018-19
- AUDIT A/Y 2019-20
- Due Date Extension For Companies
- Download Advance Tax Calculator in MS Excel
- FAQ on section 80D of Income Tax Act
- Benami property transactions act in simple language
- Cryptocurrencies and Tax - A guide on taxation on Bitcoins in India
- Cash limits and penalties under Income Tax Act
- Late filing fee and penalty on delay in filing Income Tax return
- How to calculate income tax on house rent?
- How to file income tax return for salaried employee using ITR-1
- Tuition fee and child education allowance exemption under section 10 and 80C
- Income Tax calculator and slab rates for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19)