Gst Registration For Export Of Services

Mayank Malik
watch_later 3 years, 7 months ago

Hi Pulkit, Thank you for coming up with such an informative site and answering so many questions. I am a freelancer and export my writing services to the US so I understand that I don't have to charge GST sinceI receive payment in USD and the supply of services is to the US. What GST registration do I have to still do as an exporter of services?

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 3 years, 7 months ago

Everyone whose taxable turnover exceeds 20 lakhs needs to obtain GST registration (In some conditions compulsory registration is required.)

Further it should be noted that export is considered as zero rated supply and not non-taxable supply.

So, you are liable to registration.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question