Gst Registration And Return For Tax Practitioner
watch_later 6 months ago
How to do registration for GST practitioner?
Whether tax practitioner to file any return or not?
You can register as a tax practitioner on GST website. Procedure to register is simple. You can read about eligibility and documents for GST practitioner registration.
As a GST practitioner you are not required to file any return.
But however if you are registered as a tax payer also then you need to file normal returns applicable to a tax payer.
GST practitioner registration is different from a normal GST registration.
If you are eligible to be registered as a normal tax payer, then you have to separately register as a tax payer and file required returns.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 1
- GST Re-Registration
- API Response Time
- billing saving issue
- Reconciliation 3B with
- Gstr .4 composite return
- GST on Custom Milling Protsahan Rashi
- why does the gst reg. gets rejected
- Invoicing for removal of periodical scrap items - mixed
- Agent not Giving GST user & Password, he registered with some another ID
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ