gst registration and return for tax practitioner
watch_later 1 month, 1 week ago
How to do registration for GST practitioner?
Whether tax practitioner to file any return or not?
You can register as a tax practitioner on GST website. Procedure to register is simple. You can read about eligibility and documents for GST practitioner registration.
As a GST practitioner you are not required to file any return.
But however if you are registered as a tax payer also then you need to file normal returns applicable to a tax payer.
GST practitioner registration is different from a normal GST registration.
If you are eligible to be registered as a normal tax payer, then you have to separately register as a tax payer and file required returns.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst applicable on Local auto and labour back to back
- GTA tax and bill format
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST