gst registration and return for tax practitioner
watch_later 3 months, 4 weeks ago
How to do registration for GST practitioner?
Whether tax practitioner to file any return or not?
You can register as a tax practitioner on GST website. Procedure to register is simple. You can read about eligibility and documents for GST practitioner registration.
As a GST practitioner you are not required to file any return.
But however if you are registered as a tax payer also then you need to file normal returns applicable to a tax payer.
GST practitioner registration is different from a normal GST registration.
If you are eligible to be registered as a normal tax payer, then you have to separately register as a tax payer and file required returns.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- ITC RELATED ISSUE OF GST WORKS CONTRACTER
- Input tax credit
- IN GST WHY INVOICE IS NOT PREPARE ON PORTAL
- Gst practitioner
- About exempt goods purchase and sales
- GST return for purchase from unregistered person
- GST return for ecommerce business
- Unlimited GST number search
- GST NUMBER STILL NOT APRROVED
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra