Bankim Desai
watch_later 10 months, 1 week ago

Dear Sir,

I have erroneously paid cess instead of SGST. can I claim the refund and pay the sgst? any penaly or interest payable? 

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Ashish mittal watch_later 10 months ago

Yes definitely you may claim refund but its a time consuming process need department manual intervention. So mean while pay sgst and file returns on time and meanwhile apply for refund.

Ashish Mittal


Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question