How to become directors in a private limited company?
watch_later 9 months ago
What is the procedure to become a director in a private limited company?
My friends registered a private limited company and now want me to become director in their company, they are offering shares also to become director.
What documents are required to become director in pvt ltd company?
What is the procedure to become director?
What will be the cost?
Procedure to become director in a private limited company
- Purchase a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Obtain a Director identification number (DIN)
- You need DSC to get DIN
- To get DIN file form DIR-3 which can be downloaded from MCA site
- You will need documents such as id proof and address proof along with a photo
- Form needs to be signed with DSC and also certified by CA/CS...
- Once form is uploaded fee needs to be paid at MCA website
- After form approval your DIN will be generated
- Provide DIN to company, company can now appoint you director in Board meeting or general meeting.
Cost to become director depends on professional who does filing and certification for you.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- DIR-3 KYC Reopened for filling with reduced fee for 15 days
- Dir-3 KYC date extended to 20 September 2018
- MCA extends due date to 15 September for DIR-3 KYC
- Complaint against shrinathji engineering gst no 09ARGPR9149E1ZB
- ROC FILING PENALTY FOR FIRST YEAR OF INCORPORATION
- Loan / Advances from Directors
- Spice form filed with AOA and MOA- How to download MOA and AOA
- How to get Director Identificaiton Number (DIN) online?
- MCA to charge Rs. 100 per day for late filing
- Filed LLP form-3 for change of partners before initial agreement