How to become directors in a private limited company?
watch_later 7 months ago
What is the procedure to become a director in a private limited company?
My friends registered a private limited company and now want me to become director in their company, they are offering shares also to become director.
What documents are required to become director in pvt ltd company?
What is the procedure to become director?
What will be the cost?
Procedure to become director in a private limited company
- Purchase a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Obtain a Director identification number (DIN)
- You need DSC to get DIN
- To get DIN file form DIR-3 which can be downloaded from MCA site
- You will need documents such as id proof and address proof along with a photo
- Form needs to be signed with DSC and also certified by CA/CS...
- Once form is uploaded fee needs to be paid at MCA website
- After form approval your DIN will be generated
- Provide DIN to company, company can now appoint you director in Board meeting or general meeting.
Cost to become director depends on professional who does filing and certification for you.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- ROC FILING PENALTY FOR FIRST YEAR OF INCORPORATION
- Loan / Advances from Directors
- Spice form filed with AOA and MOA- How to download MOA and AOA
- How to get Director Identificaiton Number (DIN) online?
- MCA to charge Rs. 100 per day for late filing
- Filed LLP form-3 for change of partners before initial agreement
- MCA dsc error smart card cannot perform the requested operations
- Compulsory annual compliance requirements of a private limited company
- ROC ANNUAL FILLING
- FIRST CA
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.