Procedure to become director in a private limited company
- Purchase a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Obtain a Director identification number (DIN)
- You need DSC to get DIN
- To get DIN file form DIR-3 which can be downloaded from MCA site
- You will need documents such as id proof and address proof along with a photo
- Form needs to be signed with DSC and also certified by CA/CS...
- Once form is uploaded fee needs to be paid at MCA website
- After form approval your DIN will be generated
- Provide DIN to company, company can now appoint you director in Board meeting or general meeting.
Cost to become director depends on professional who does filing and certification for you.