HSN code for provision stores
watch_later 10 months, 3 weeks ago
is there a separate classification of HSN code for Provisions stores as there are vast and varied commodities sold.
how should one enroll ?
HS coding system is not for type of business but for the type of product.
So you have to provide coding for each product instead of searching for nature of business.
For instance, in a provisional store or normally called a Kirana shop HSN number should be commodities sold.
You can categories under Food grains, cosmetics etc.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial