Input credit utilized by mistake in previous month
watch_later 5 months, 1 week ago
We received a Tax Invoice Dated 30.11.2017 and we utilised the input credit in the return for November-2017 itself. But the supplier changed the date to 12.12.2017 and uploaded in his gstr1 for the month of December-2017. The same is the case of another party, tax invoice date is 30.11.2017 but shown in gstr1 for December by changing the date to 01.12.2017
Now how can we rectify this error
You have already availed credit so nothing wrong at your side. You have invoice copy to prove that you did not claim wrong input credit.
However, you cannot do anything now at your side. It is best to preserve copy of invoice with you which you received.
However if you invoices with changed dates, then legally you need to claim input in December GSTR-3B and reverse one which was claimed in November along with interest for one month at 24% PA.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra