Input tax claim procedure for supplied goods to SEZ unit
watch_later 8 months, 2 weeks ago
i am a dealer for electrical goods. I buy with GST tax and going to sell to SEZ unit who exports.
i have idea that I need not charge tax to the SEZ unit, but how to claim my input tax which I already paid to my distributor from my distributor. Kindly explain me the procedure.
To file refund application of a SEZ unit follow below steps.
- Login to GST portal
- Go to services
- Go to Refund option
- Go to the Application for refund option and file the same
You need to be logged in to answer.
- wrong party's input came into our GSTR2
- GST SERCH NUMBERS
- Short claim of ITC
- Bill for Subscription
- Query Relating to obtaining GST No. for proprietor
- Unable to get the report
- GST Clerance Certificate
- How to call API from JAVA
- Gstr3b return
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra