Input tax claim procedure for supplied goods to SEZ unit
watch_later 5 months, 2 weeks ago
i am a dealer for electrical goods. I buy with GST tax and going to sell to SEZ unit who exports.
i have idea that I need not charge tax to the SEZ unit, but how to claim my input tax which I already paid to my distributor from my distributor. Kindly explain me the procedure.
To file refund application of a SEZ unit follow below steps.
- Login to GST portal
- Go to services
- Go to Refund option
- Go to the Application for refund option and file the same
You need to be logged in to answer.
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- can we take set off of job work bill
- B2C previous month sales
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST