Input tax claim procedure for supplied goods to SEZ unit

Venkataswamy Krishnamurthy
watch_later 8 months, 2 weeks ago



i am a dealer for electrical goods. I buy with GST tax and going to sell to SEZ unit who exports.

i have idea that I need not charge tax to the SEZ unit, but how to claim my input tax which I already paid to my distributor from my distributor. Kindly explain me the procedure.


1 Answer

Abhishek Roy watch_later 8 months, 1 week ago

To file refund application of a SEZ unit follow below steps.

  • Login to GST portal
  • Go to services
  • Go to Refund option
  • Go to the Application for refund option and file the same


Did not get an answer? Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Help Kerala