Input Tax Claim Procedure For Supplied Goods To Sez Unit
watch_later 11 months, 2 weeks ago
i am a dealer for electrical goods. I buy with GST tax and going to sell to SEZ unit who exports.
i have idea that I need not charge tax to the SEZ unit, but how to claim my input tax which I already paid to my distributor from my distributor. Kindly explain me the procedure.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GST APIs For Developers
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions