Input tax claim procedure for supplied goods to SEZ unit
watch_later 2 months, 2 weeks ago
i am a dealer for electrical goods. I buy with GST tax and going to sell to SEZ unit who exports.
i have idea that I need not charge tax to the SEZ unit, but how to claim my input tax which I already paid to my distributor from my distributor. Kindly explain me the procedure.
To file refund application of a SEZ unit follow below steps.
- Login to GST portal
- Go to services
- Go to Refund option
- Go to the Application for refund option and file the same
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst rate issue
- TURNOVER FOR COMPOSITION SCHEME
- All about ITC when claimed more or less
- Misconception with regard to GST on RCM basis suspended till March for GTA too.
- Regarding ITC on export of goods
- How should ITC on capital goods be utilise?
- Bank account validated by PFMS
- Exemption list
- Invoicing for claiming local conveyance
- Gst returns for selling only exempted goods
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return