Input Tax Credit (Itc) - Why Am I Not Seeing Anything In My Credit Ledger?
watch_later 6 months, 1 week ago
I have paid a few bills over the past year (since July) in which I am eligible for ITC. I am also able to see some of this in the GSTR-2a listing. However, I am not seeing these when I am calculating the tax. The ITC column is blank.
- Is this same for all? and is this something the Govt has not enabled?
- if I am know that I have pad, Can you reduce the tax outflow while paying
- By when will we start seeing these entries so that we can seamlessly validate & calculate & make use of the ITC?
Thanks in advance
Sir, Any further update on the GSTR2 and ITC? - Raju Madhavan
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ