Input Tax Credit (ITC) - Why am I not seeing anything in my Credit Ledger?
watch_later 3 months, 1 week ago
I have paid a few bills over the past year (since July) in which I am eligible for ITC. I am also able to see some of this in the GSTR-2a listing. However, I am not seeing these when I am calculating the tax. The ITC column is blank.
- Is this same for all? and is this something the Govt has not enabled?
- if I am know that I have pad, Can you reduce the tax outflow while paying
- By when will we start seeing these entries so that we can seamlessly validate & calculate & make use of the ITC?
Thanks in advance
As of now government has discontinued GSTR-2, so you will see entries in GSTR-2A but this will not flow to your credit ledger.
You need to claim credit for which you have paid in GSTR-3B every month.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- can you please let me know the detail meaning of the parameters (response of gstin varification api)
- gst practioner
- 1.5 crore penalty on GATI for Eway bill issue
- how to find gst number
- Fake machine sailing
- Itc on capital goods
- gst number
- We do computer service very rarely, but customers asking for GST Bill
- Refund under Inverted Duty Structure for Job Worker
- refund of itc on pre-export sales
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.