Input Tax Credit (ITC) - Why am I not seeing anything in my Credit Ledger?
watch_later 5 days, 6 hours ago
I have paid a few bills over the past year (since July) in which I am eligible for ITC. I am also able to see some of this in the GSTR-2a listing. However, I am not seeing these when I am calculating the tax. The ITC column is blank.
- Is this same for all? and is this something the Govt has not enabled?
- if I am know that I have pad, Can you reduce the tax outflow while paying
- By when will we start seeing these entries so that we can seamlessly validate & calculate & make use of the ITC?
Thanks in advance
As of now government has discontinued GSTR-2, so you will see entries in GSTR-2A but this will not flow to your credit ledger.
You need to claim credit for which you have paid in GSTR-3B every month.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial