Interest or late fee calculation on RCM
watch_later 1 month, 2 weeks ago
We are regd dealers & pay Rs. 12,000 as gala rent to non-regd person. We didn't pay tax on RCM for last 4 months due to confusion. Now if we have to pay the same today, do we have to pay late fee or interest? If yes, then how to calculate? Kindly illustrate with example.
Rate of interest on GST tax late payment is 18%. You have to pay interest at rate of 18%. If you have already filed return then there be no late filing fee.
If return itself is not filed then late filing fee is waived from July to September and you have to pay for October and November at Rs. 50 per day.
Thank you very much. Appreciate your precious reply.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- About GST Return
- composite scheme
- Restaurant bill format without gst no.
- Gst Crack version
- Invoicing under GST
- Gst return for hotel
- catageory of sezing parking yard gst hsn code
- how to enter gst payment detail in sapB!
- About the 0% rate
- GST ON IMPORT OF SERVICE-TOUR PACKAGE SERVICE
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return