Interest or late fee calculation on RCM
watch_later 3 months, 2 weeks ago
We are regd dealers & pay Rs. 12,000 as gala rent to non-regd person. We didn't pay tax on RCM for last 4 months due to confusion. Now if we have to pay the same today, do we have to pay late fee or interest? If yes, then how to calculate? Kindly illustrate with example.
Rate of interest on GST tax late payment is 18%. You have to pay interest at rate of 18%. If you have already filed return then there be no late filing fee.
If return itself is not filed then late filing fee is waived from July to September and you have to pay for October and November at Rs. 50 per day.
Thank you very much. Appreciate your precious reply.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial