Interest or late fee calculation on RCM
watch_later 6 months, 2 weeks ago
We are regd dealers & pay Rs. 12,000 as gala rent to non-regd person. We didn't pay tax on RCM for last 4 months due to confusion. Now if we have to pay the same today, do we have to pay late fee or interest? If yes, then how to calculate? Kindly illustrate with example.
Rate of interest on GST tax late payment is 18%. You have to pay interest at rate of 18%. If you have already filed return then there be no late filing fee.
If return itself is not filed then late filing fee is waived from July to September and you have to pay for October and November at Rs. 50 per day.
Thank you very much. Appreciate your precious reply.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- refund of itc on pre-export sales
- GST on penalty
- GSTIN by Name
- conversion from composition to general
- Plywood ka g s t kaise nikalte hai
- SEARCH GST NO. WITH PAN
- Gst practitioner exam
- We are getting responses for just 2 requests in 15 minutes
- Agriculture bore repair
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.