Interest or late fee calculation on RCM
watch_later 8 months, 3 weeks ago
We are regd dealers & pay Rs. 12,000 as gala rent to non-regd person. We didn't pay tax on RCM for last 4 months due to confusion. Now if we have to pay the same today, do we have to pay late fee or interest? If yes, then how to calculate? Kindly illustrate with example.
Rate of interest on GST tax late payment is 18%. You have to pay interest at rate of 18%. If you have already filed return then there be no late filing fee.
If return itself is not filed then late filing fee is waived from July to September and you have to pay for October and November at Rs. 50 per day.
Thank you very much. Appreciate your precious reply.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra