Intrastate Way Bill In West Bengal
watch_later 4 months, 1 week ago
Guidelines to prepare waybill in respect of
In whole country the limit is Rs. 50,000 however West Bengal has set limit at Rs. 100000 and other limits such as distance of 10 kms are same.
You need to generate E-way bill for invoice value of Rs. 100000 and higher and if distance is more than 10 kms.
However this does not apply to interstate transportation. For interstate transportation limit of Rs. 50000 is applicable.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- API Response Time
- billing saving issue
- Reconciliation 3B with
- Gstr .4 composite return
- GST on Custom Milling Protsahan Rashi
- why does the gst reg. gets rejected
- Invoicing for removal of periodical scrap items - mixed
- Agent not Giving GST user & Password, he registered with some another ID
- Is GST required for freelance consultants billing below 20L
- Gstp exam
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ