intrastate way bill in west bengal
watch_later 5 days, 13 hours ago
Guidelines to prepare waybill in respect of
In whole country the limit is Rs. 50,000 however West Bengal has set limit at Rs. 100000 and other limits such as distance of 10 kms are same.
You need to generate E-way bill for invoice value of Rs. 100000 and higher and if distance is more than 10 kms.
However this does not apply to interstate transportation. For interstate transportation limit of Rs. 50000 is applicable.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Sales return from Unregistered dealer
- Total taxable value
- Return Filing
- what shall be gst figure?
- CHANGE MODE IN GST RETURN
- how to change email on pprtal
- Difference between work contract & job work
- CHANGE ITEM INVOICE EDIT
- Either Return period or GSTIN from the cache and payload are different.
- GST on discount sale
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST