INVOICE VALUE AND TAXABLE VALUE
watch_later 8 months, 2 weeks ago
what is invoice value and taxable value? how can we calculate taxable value and invoice value in the case of manual invoice generation?
Taxable value is the value on which tax is to be charged.
Invoice value is total value. These terms are not defined under section 2 of CGST Act.
Going by valuation rules you have to calculate the taxable value.
You can also use manual hand written invoices, but format should be same and should contain all details required under rules.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst rate issue
- TURNOVER FOR COMPOSITION SCHEME
- All about ITC when claimed more or less
- Misconception with regard to GST on RCM basis suspended till March for GTA too.
- Regarding ITC on export of goods
- How should ITC on capital goods be utilise?
- Bank account validated by PFMS
- Exemption list
- Invoicing for claiming local conveyance
- Gst returns for selling only exempted goods
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return
- Invoice uploaded but GSTR 1 not submitted by the Supplier