INVOICE VALUE AND TAXABLE VALUE
watch_later 1 year, 3 months ago
what is invoice value and taxable value? how can we calculate taxable value and invoice value in the case of manual invoice generation?
Taxable value is the value on which tax is to be charged.
Invoice value is total value. These terms are not defined under section 2 of CGST Act.
Going by valuation rules you have to calculate the taxable value.
You can also use manual hand written invoices, but format should be same and should contain all details required under rules.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra