INVOICE VALUE AND TAXABLE VALUE
watch_later 10 months, 2 weeks ago
what is invoice value and taxable value? how can we calculate taxable value and invoice value in the case of manual invoice generation?
Taxable value is the value on which tax is to be charged.
Invoice value is total value. These terms are not defined under section 2 of CGST Act.
Going by valuation rules you have to calculate the taxable value.
You can also use manual hand written invoices, but format should be same and should contain all details required under rules.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial