Invoicing under GST
watch_later 1 month ago
I just want to know certain things about invoicing under GST :
i) Are Unregistered Persons required to maintain Invoices under GST ?
ii) While Preparing Invoices if GST No. is not written or name of party is wrongly written what are the consequences ?
iii) Invoicing under GST what are the requirements ?
Even if you are an unregistered person, you need to maintain copy of invoices for verification purpose.
Your invoices are proof that your turnover has not crossed 20 lakh Rs.
For second question, if you are unregistered it makes no difference whether you write GST number or not.
If you are registered the person will not get input credit if you write wrong details.
You can read full details here ( GST invoicing rules ).
If you are looking for free billing software click.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Can a Invoice be cancelled in GST Regime for Services
- Gst 3 B
- GSTr 3b returns
- How to file Gstr-4 for composition scheme?
- GST Mail id
- GST on Hotel room
- Display GST certificate and GSTIN at business place or fine?
- Non filling of Trans 1
- exemption benefit as service tax
- query for credit note under section 34(1) of the CGST Act, 2017
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online