Invoicing under GST
watch_later 7 months ago
I just want to know certain things about invoicing under GST :
i) Are Unregistered Persons required to maintain Invoices under GST ?
ii) While Preparing Invoices if GST No. is not written or name of party is wrongly written what are the consequences ?
iii) Invoicing under GST what are the requirements ?
Even if you are an unregistered person, you need to maintain copy of invoices for verification purpose.
Your invoices are proof that your turnover has not crossed 20 lakh Rs.
For second question, if you are unregistered it makes no difference whether you write GST number or not.
If you are registered the person will not get input credit if you write wrong details.
You can read full details here ( GST invoicing rules ).
If you are looking for free billing software click.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra