Mca Extended Due Date For Filing Annual Returns Aoc-4 And Mgt-7
watch_later 2 weeks, 4 days ago
MCA has extended due date to file annual returns and accounts (AOC-4 and MGT-7) to December 2018.
Notification is awaited, however if sources are to be believed, due date is extended and notification will be available soon.
Please note its based on a source and we are awaiting notification.
Due date is extended and confirmed. will update notification here soon. - GST Payer
It was expected from MCA to extend due date. But as always this whole finance ministry waits for last moment to announce.
We are stuck with GST and Income Tax and MCA should have done it earlier.
Many professionals are having sleepless nights all this season.
GST annual returns are going to be a big challenge.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- DIR3 KYC
- DIR-3 KYC Reopened for filling with reduced fee for 15 days
- Dir-3 KYC date extended to 20 September 2018
- MCA extends due date to 15 September for DIR-3 KYC
- Complaint against shrinathji engineering gst no 09ARGPR9149E1ZB
- ROC FILING PENALTY FOR FIRST YEAR OF INCORPORATION
- Loan / Advances from Directors
- Spice form filed with AOA and MOA- How to download MOA and AOA
- How to get Director Identificaiton Number (DIN) online?
- MCA to charge Rs. 100 per day for late filing