Query Relating To Composite Bill
watch_later 2 months ago
We are dispatching railway commodity to another state which is liable to IGST, we have made the delivery challan for such along with outward e-way bill as Delivery challan as per document.
We have also taken a work order for transportation of such goods by wagon to its destination and thus we have received Railway receipt for transportation of such goods the Receipt bill is taken in favour of us as per work-order.
Now we are HSN code holder and not obtained an SAC code for transportation, thus we have decided to prepare a Tax Invoice composite bill for the same against the DC.
Kindly advice can we raise such invoice to our customer. but there will be a difference in the amount comprised in delivery challan & tax invoice as per GST rule due to transportation amount.
You may either bill the transportation charges as local cartage and charge GST at the higest rate of tax charges in bill or raise a separate invoice for transportation as its a separate work order. Further adding SAC code in RC is easy and further under GST law you need to just mention top 5 goods or service. Thus you may opt any of two option above. Current billing seems wrong since its not a natural bundle.
Does it means basic value + transportation charges+ IGST......? as per invoice - Abhishek Roy
Yes. - ashish mittal
You need to be logged in to answer.
- How to use API In vb6.0
- GSTR 9
- How to know that CIN number is correct
- Raising of invoice - Bill to/Ship to
- GST conundrum @Digital Advertising
- FREE BILLING SOFTWARE
- Unable to get results from last 24 hrs
- Price for GST API to Search GSTIN No
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ