Rectification In Gstr3b

watch_later 3 years, 5 months ago

i have wrogly written amount in integrated tax by clubbing CGST % SGST amount how I can rectift this amount

  • chatComments
1 Answer

GST Payer watch_later 3 years, 5 months ago

Edit in GSTR-3B is not allowed as of now. Did you submitted the return? If yes, then there is no option but to pay tax and file the return.

However file GSTR-1, 3 and 3 correctly to get correct input and tax liability.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question