Reimbursement Of Expenses In Fc

Praveen Kumar Reddy
watch_later 2 years, 11 months ago

An Indian company receives certain amt in foreign currency for reimbursement charges. Is company is required to declare as export to GSTR 3B?


  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question