Reverse Charge Credit Adjustment Entry

Live 123
watch_later 3 years, 7 months ago

Sir I want to know about reverse charge entry.

How to account amount charged as tax under RCM? What entry should be posted?

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 3 years, 7 months ago

I have covered the RCM and accounting practices under RCM in one of the article. You can read it.

To read click on everything about RCM and its accounting.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question