Sale in transit e way bill issues
watch_later 1 month, 1 week ago
How can we generate e way bill when we do sale in transit.which party detail should be given.
for example : i purchase goods from indore and my registered office is in mumbai and i sale the goods in transit in Pune to some other party.Now how to generate e way bill. i dont want my purchasing party to know about the selling party. This is done to save transportation cost up to Mumbai and directly getting the delivery to Pune or any other area(can be in other states also.)
In case of sales in transit, 2 E-way bills have to be generated as per E-way rules.
Seller will issue E-way bill to your from his address to your address and then you will issue another E-way bill from your address to ultimate buyer's address. However goods can be transported directly to buyer's address.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst applicable on Local auto and labour back to back
- GTA tax and bill format
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST