Sale In Transit E Way Bill Issues
watch_later 6 months ago
How can we generate e way bill when we do sale in transit.which party detail should be given.
for example : i purchase goods from indore and my registered office is in mumbai and i sale the goods in transit in Pune to some other party.Now how to generate e way bill. i dont want my purchasing party to know about the selling party. This is done to save transportation cost up to Mumbai and directly getting the delivery to Pune or any other area(can be in other states also.)
In case of sales in transit, 2 E-way bills have to be generated as per E-way rules.
Seller will issue E-way bill to your from his address to your address and then you will issue another E-way bill from your address to ultimate buyer's address. However goods can be transported directly to buyer's address.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 1
- GST Re-Registration
- API Response Time
- billing saving issue
- Reconciliation 3B with
- Gstr .4 composite return
- GST on Custom Milling Protsahan Rashi
- why does the gst reg. gets rejected
- Invoicing for removal of periodical scrap items - mixed
- Agent not Giving GST user & Password, he registered with some another ID
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ