watch_later 3 weeks, 2 days ago
How to fill the details in GSTR 3B in Table 5 - Values of exempt, nil-rated and non-GST inward supplies in the following cases ( All purchases are Intra - state ) :
1. Exempted goods purchased from Un Registered dealer
2. Exempted goods purchased from Composition dealer
3. Exempted goods purchased from Registered dealer
4. Taxable goods purchased from Composition dealer .
5. Taxable goods purchased from Un Registered dealer
Can we consolidate the value if we have purchases under various categories mention above for a single month ? Please advice.
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.Ask your Question
You need to be logged in to answer.
Check your GST numbers in bulk. Check unlimited GST numbers with very cheap packages.