Tax Audit Due Date Extended To October 31, 2018 Download Notification
CBDT has done what courts said.
I have no idea why they have to do it twice.
This government is playing games with us. Same thing happens in GST and same in Income Tax. Everything is done at last moment.
Neither we can plan GST clients and nor income tax clients.
Date is extended but tax consultants like me are not able to either concentrate on GST or Income tax.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- High chances of Tax audit further extended to Jan 31, 2019
- REGARDING TAX AUDIT UNDER SEC 44AB
- NO notification from I.TAX DEPARTMENT
- tax audit due date extension
- Late filing of Tax Audit Report
- Tax audit due date for A.Y 2018-19
- AUDIT A/Y 2019-20
- Due Date Extension For Companies
- Tax audit report and filing under 44AB date extended to 15 October 2018, notification available
- Input Tax Credit on car, mobiles and computers
- Download Advance Tax Calculator in MS Excel
- FAQ on section 80D of Income Tax Act
- Benami property transactions act in simple language
- Cryptocurrencies and Tax - A guide on taxation on Bitcoins in India
- Cash limits and penalties under Income Tax Act
- Late filing fee and penalty on delay in filing Income Tax return
- How to calculate income tax on house rent?
- How to file income tax return for salaried employee using ITR-1
- Tuition fee and child education allowance exemption under section 10 and 80C
- Income Tax calculator and slab rates for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19)