watch_later 27/08/17

sir ,if an unregistered dealer purchases from a registered dealer outside his state and sells it to unregistered parties within state 1. is it possible, 2. what type of invoice will apply here.

No replies yet. Join the discussion. Reply
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Join Discussion