We Are Redesigning Knowyourgst, Give Your Opinion
watch_later 1 month, 1 week ago
We are currently redesigning the entire site to make user experience even better.
No changes will be done with URLs, so you will find everything in place as in previous design.
Do let us know, what you think of this new design and what changes you suggest we should make?
Wow, this is a good design.
Easy on eyes and each element is placed properly.
We need to do something for ads, less is better.
Sir, I would like to have a notification for user like last dates for TDS payment, TDS Returns, GST Returns, IT Payments, IT Returns, Professional Taxes, and other statutory deadlines. The same be customised for each user based on their profile settings. A dashboard of the same will be helpful. This will help in the users visiting the site often - Basheer PM
Also would request one Interest, Penalty, Late fess calculator etc for various duties - Basheer PM
The Articles are very helpful, however would suggest to include Primers for beginers / layman on the taxes - Basheer PM
@Basheer, that a great idea. Will work on a dashboard for due dates notification and task management soon. I can assure you to complete this by November mid as right now we are busy with tax audits. However earlier we tried to update latest dates but it was failed project. You can check it here. https://www.knowyourgst.com/tax-due-date-calender/ - Pulkit Sharma
You need to be logged in to answer.
- How to avoid frauds in online shopping?
- प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा योजना | मुद्रा लोन योजना | Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana in Hindi
- Job portal for accounting and financial professionals
- Become a MS Excel superstar at your office
- Become a super hero - Help people understand complex tax laws
- Loan from bank project report format for trading business in excel
- Professionals classified listing to search legal and tax experts in India
- A complete guide on VAT in United Arab Emirates (Dubai)