Who is an aggregator under GST Law and how is he different from E-commerce operator?
watch_later 1 year, 1 month ago
GST being an advance step, have covered E-commerce and E-service in depth. From various forums it seems their is a concept of service aggregators and operators.
What is the main difference between an aggregator and operator with respect to E-commerce sector?
The revised Model GST Law has removed definition of aggregator and it seems the definition of operato will cover even aggregators.
Earlier Model GST Law laid different definitions and provisions. However now there seems no difference between an aggregator or an operator.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Negative Input Tax in GSTR 3B
- GST PENALTY & INTEREST
- Unable to set off Late Fee GST Liability
- GST on Hotel Billing
- Out of pocket expenses
- GST RETURN PURPOSE
- Unable to submit GSTR 3B Return
- Eway bill effective date
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return