Who is an aggregator under GST Law and how is he different from E-commerce operator?
watch_later 1 year, 3 months ago
GST being an advance step, have covered E-commerce and E-service in depth. From various forums it seems their is a concept of service aggregators and operators.
What is the main difference between an aggregator and operator with respect to E-commerce sector?
The revised Model GST Law has removed definition of aggregator and it seems the definition of operato will cover even aggregators.
Earlier Model GST Law laid different definitions and provisions. However now there seems no difference between an aggregator or an operator.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Mistake in filing of gst 3B
- GSTR3B Rectification
- GSTr 3b returns
- POST SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- 180 and more then 180
- itc on vehicle repairing exps
- Penalty for late filing of GST returns
- how to deal with GST where the purchase in 18% and sales in 5%
- Missed 1 Purchase bill to claim for ITC
- GST PAYMENT
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial