Who Is An Aggregator Under Gst Law And How Is He Different From E-Commerce Operator?
watch_later 1 year, 10 months ago
GST being an advance step, have covered E-commerce and E-service in depth. From various forums it seems their is a concept of service aggregators and operators.
What is the main difference between an aggregator and operator with respect to E-commerce sector?
The revised Model GST Law has removed definition of aggregator and it seems the definition of operato will cover even aggregators.
Earlier Model GST Law laid different definitions and provisions. However now there seems no difference between an aggregator or an operator.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GST APIs For Developers
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions