Who is an aggregator under GST Law and how is he different from E-commerce operator?
watch_later 1 year, 6 months ago
GST being an advance step, have covered E-commerce and E-service in depth. From various forums it seems their is a concept of service aggregators and operators.
What is the main difference between an aggregator and operator with respect to E-commerce sector?
The revised Model GST Law has removed definition of aggregator and it seems the definition of operato will cover even aggregators.
Earlier Model GST Law laid different definitions and provisions. However now there seems no difference between an aggregator or an operator.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Agriculture bore repair
- GSTIN Number Search
- For late return gst
- inconvenience during mobile.
- Details of transport.
- GSTR 4
- WHAT IS OUR HSN CODE?
- debit note
- West Bengal exempts Eway bill for job workers
- Id and password
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.