Wrong Entry In E-Way Bill

Abhishek Roy
watch_later 5 months, 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

Please suggest a remedy.

We have generated a wrong e-way bill by filling a different party with GST No. name in place of correct party name with GST No.

  • chatComments
1 Answer

GST Payer watch_later 5 months, 3 weeks ago

You need to cancel E-way bill. If time is over, you need to atleast inform concerned officer and keep documentation part as proof.

You can ask wrong party to reject E-way bill.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question