Wrong Submission Of Inward Supply Summary

Pankaj Agarwal
watch_later 3 years, 6 months ago

i have entered wrongly my inward supply summary from registered gst unit as inward supply liable to reverse charge and submitted gstr3b. now i am unable to do any changes. how can i correct this so that i can get my input credit.

  • chatComments
1 Answer

SKG CA watch_later 3 years, 6 months ago

There is no option for correcting the GSTR-3B.

Now you have to make the payment of Liability showing in GSTR-3B.

However while filing the GSTR-1 you can provide the correct details.

and once your registered supplier uploads GSTR-1 you will be eligible to get the Credit.

Make sure that you do not commit any error while filing GSTR-1 and GSTR-2

  • chatComments
    if i dont pay the liability what will happen. i will get input credit after filing gstr1 and gstr2 or i will not get input credit - Pankaj Agarwal
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question