watch_later 25/11/17

I want to raise an eway bill where the material is transported through transport booking (VRL)

Therefore, I neither have the Transporter ID nor the vehicle no. in such a case how do i raise an eway bill.

Even if the GSTIN of VRL is entered as transporter ID a error msg pops up as unregistered transporter. 

** VRL is registered under GST but not registered in eway bill system.

How do i raise an ewaybill in such a case?

1 Response | Latest response: 26/11/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 26/11/17

Vehicle number is required. VRL must have transporter ID. You need to force them to provide vehicle number or transporter id.

I understand it looks bit impractical to raise an E-way bill but there is no other way.

One of client who bought materials from Gujarat, was caught in Karnataka without E-way Bill. We had to create E-way bill to move vehicle.

You have to ask VRL to provide transporter id or vehicle number.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion