watch_later 02/05/18

I will start a frenchie business with vakrangi ltd company. Vakrangi said first enrolled to GST. This business is related to commission.

So I apply in which category for GST registration like tax payer or other?

In GST registration needs a pan number I have only a pan which is on my name so can I start business on my name only. At first page they demanding of proof of business which what kind of documents I attach. please guide me sir.

1 Response | Latest response: 03/05/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 03/05/18

You need to select tax payer for GST registration. You can read full GST registration procedure.

You need to provide your PAN and you can start business with your name.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion