watch_later 19/05/18

I purchased a running retaurant, it is under proprietor ship.  I would like to go for GST.  Few questions below, kindly pls let me know.

1) My personnel PAN card will do or get another PAN CARD in the name of Restaurant.

2)Requirement for GST Registration.

1 Response | Latest response: 19/05/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 19/05/18

1. You need to register with your personal PAN card.

2. Read about GST registration.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion