watch_later 03/02/18

HUF is carrying business, while applying for GST registration PAN of Individual ( of Karta ) was used, and GST is allotted on that PAN.

How to correct it? Actual GSTIN should have been for business of HUF.

1 Response | Latest response: 04/02/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 04/02/18

You cannot change PAN, since GST number is based on PAN of the person.

If you want to do business with HUF pan then surrender the existing GST after applying for new GST registration.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion