watch_later 31/12/17

Sir actually I wanna open business like transport commission agent then what are the documents I required or what type of registration I need from government

Plz reply soon

1 Response | Latest response: 31/12/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | Startups Reply
watch_later 31/12/17

You need to have GST registration if your turnover cross 20 lakhs in a year. You can take registration even with NIL turnover.

If professional tax is applicable in your state, then you need to pay PT. If you have employees and pay them salary then PT registration will also be required.

Depending on local municipality rules you may also require to have trade/profession license. 


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion