watch_later 27/02/18

Dear Sir,

We have to send the material for job work to a Registered Dealer.

Which documents to be prepared for send & receiving back the material


1 Response | Latest response: 27/02/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 27/02/18

You need to prepare delivery challan and E-way bill for sending goods to job worker. No tax to be charged.

You also need to file ITC-04 for month/quarter.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion