We are taking the services of the following
1. Unregistered Designer for designing our twitter, facebook images, located outside our home state. We pay him on monthly basis at a mutually agreed rate. Should we deduct TDS while making payment to him. Also should we pay GST under RCM
2. Unregistered Digital Marketing Services provider, located in our Home State, who helps us with SEO, webpage designs, blogs, postings etc. We pay him on monthly basis at a mutually agreed rate. Should we deduct TDS while making payment to him. Also should we pay GST under RCM
3. Payment done to Facebook for Facebook ads. The company seems to be in Ireland. Should we deduct TDS?. Also please help us on the GST
4. We take listings in online listing Directories like Indiamart, ExportersIndia, TradeIndia, Alibaba etc for payment. They are registered firms. Should we deduct TDS while making payment. They have payment on monthly / yearly mode
5. We buy subscription to online softwares, who charges us as per our use / monthly fees / annual fees. They issue GST Invoices. Should we deduct TDS while making payments.
For point 1 and 2 you have to deduct tax since it is a professional and technical service received.
Tax rate will be 10%.
For point 3 recently introduced Google tax is applicable. Will write more about it.
For point 4 you have to deduct tax as it comes under advertisement services.
For point 5 I think you can refer to your own question.
I will answer all your question in detail, sorry bit held up in GST returns :)
Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.Join Discussion