Modi wave got over? No, BJP forming government in Karnataka
watch_later 1 week, 6 days ago
Currently I am watching Karnataka Election results and it seems none of party getting majority of seats.
Is Modi Wave over?
I think Modi government failed at every stage may it be GST, Demonetization, Corruption, Ease of doing business, Terrorism etc.
I think 2019 will be tough for BJP.
Edit: BJP to form government in Karnataka.
Seats as of now 114, need 112 to form government.
What is you opinion?
Modi wave is not over. Congress was strong in Karnataka but still BJP is ahead of Congress. Lets wait till 10 when things will be clear.
Though BJP may not get majority but will be biggest party in this election.
BJP going to form government in Karnataka.
Modi Wave is still going strong.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Ledger statement
- Project report for getting loan from bank as cash credit
- reply notification problem
- Accounting entry for multiple processing sale
- require project document
- What framework do you use?
- dsc not working on dgft website
- how to search pan number with name
- Project report for amusement park
- You seem to be at wrong place. This content was deleted or does not exist
- How to avoid frauds in online shopping?
- प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा योजना | मुद्रा लोन योजना | Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana in Hindi
- Job portal for accounting and financial professionals
- Become a MS Excel superstar at your office
- Become a super hero - Help people understand complex tax laws
- Loan from bank project report format for trading business in excel
- Professionals classified listing to search legal and tax experts in India
- A complete guide on VAT in United Arab Emirates (Dubai)