Accounting entry for multiple processing sale
watch_later 3 months, 2 weeks ago
If Mr x has bought goods of 20000 from Mr Y and Mr. Y sent Bill to Mr X for Rs 20000 but goods sent to Mr. Z, as per Mr X instructions. And Mr Z processed the goods and sent the finished goods to Mr X and he sent a job work Bill of 3000 to Mr X . How can we pass the entry in tally ?
You should pass entry in Tally as below:
For Purchase of Goods entry will be
Purchase A/c Dr. - 20000
Mr. Y A.c Cr. - 20000
For job work expenses:
Job work charges Dr. - 3000
Mr. Z A/c Cr. - 3000
To keep a check on stocks in hands, you can also pass one entry as:
Stock at job worker A/c - 20000
Stock in hand A/c - 20000
This entry can be posted as stock voucher.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Happy independence day
- Regarding E way bill
- Credit note
- Observation on Q&A
- why data not received to email please check
- Credit card fraud
- Regarding project report of e-commerce website
- Ledger statement
- Project report for getting loan from bank as cash credit
- Modi wave got over? No, BJP forming government in Karnataka
- How to avoid frauds in online shopping?
- प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा योजना | मुद्रा लोन योजना | Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana in Hindi
- Job portal for accounting and financial professionals
- Become a MS Excel superstar at your office
- Become a super hero - Help people understand complex tax laws
- Loan from bank project report format for trading business in excel
- Professionals classified listing to search legal and tax experts in India
- A complete guide on VAT in United Arab Emirates (Dubai)