Registration For Transport Commission Agent Business

watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

Sir actually I wanna open business like transport commission agent then what are the documents I required or what type of registration I need from government

Plz reply soon

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

You need to have GST registration if your turnover cross 20 lakhs in a year. You can take registration even with NIL turnover.

If professional tax is applicable in your state, then you need to pay PT. If you have employees and pay them salary then PT registration will also be required.

Depending on local municipality rules you may also require to have trade/profession license. 

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question