GST contest to test your knowledge and win free gift
First 50 winners will get a surprise gift. Total 17 questions are added in this quiz. You need to answer each to get 100% result.
Question asked are basic in nature and are related to GST registration, composition scheme, GST Invoice.
Quiz is for beginners and very soon I will post another quiz for experts.
Crack this quiz and share it with your friends.
If you score 100%, take a screenshot and post on our Facebook page.
You need to first Login to win the gift. You can create an account with your mail ID.
You can also login with your GMAIL, FACEBOOK or TWITTER account.
Your score 0
Answered 13 questions correctly out of 17. How comes 53%?
This is designed in such a way that if you chose answer multiple times, you get negative marking. You have to select an answer only once for a question.
CPT concept, negative marking.
Points will be deducting for trial and error answering. You have to select correct option at first chance itself.
i have a query about composition scheme because... answer of the question no. 8 you said that Composition scheme is not available to person having interstate trade. but in section 9(2)(c) of cgst act defines that a composition dealer is not eligible to make inter-state "OUTWARD SUPPLIES" of goods, so he can make inter-state "inward supplies"
This Quiz is fake. I have answered all questions correctly and scored 94%. Why not 100%? You all are just marketing and increasing the number of logins on your website.
Please read above comment. You have to select option only once. If you select option twice or more for a single answer than points will be deducted.
It is a test by a CA so penalty for revising :)
Hurray! I scored 100%. Would be waiting for the surprise.
how it gives 82% for answering 17 out of 17 correctly?
GOVINDAN V R
It is very useful to get GST Knowledge.Thank you very much.
V R GOVINDAN
All answers are correct then why 53 % ?
You have to select one answer only once. It has negative marking for any wrong selection. For example, for first question the answer is First one, but before selecting or after selecting correct answer if you have selected any other option, then for each selection you loose a point.
My 12 Answers are right but result given 41% instead of 70%
my answer was 100 % Right why 59%
You need to be logged in to comment.
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- GSTR 1
- GST Re-Registration
- API Response Time
- billing saving issue
- Reconciliation 3B with
- Gstr .4 composite return
- GST on Custom Milling Protsahan Rashi
- why does the gst reg. gets rejected
- Invoicing for removal of periodical scrap items - mixed
- Agent not Giving GST user & Password, he registered with some another ID