GST helpline customer care and contact number
One good thing with government portal whether it is GST, MCA or Income Tax is that they have established customer care and technical teams to understand concerns of users.
Goods and Services Tax (GST) departments has a customer care or user grievance cell to address the issues faced by tax payers.
What is Customer support or Helpline number of GST department?
Customer care number of GST department is 1800 1200 232.
You can call on this number to talk with customer care representative to ask your doubts and queries.
Helpdesk or support website for GST department is https://selfservice.gstsystem.in/
You can visit above website to submit your queries or any technical issues and track progress of your issues.
Contact details and address of local GST department
You can always get help from GST customer care or helpdesk for your technical issues you face on GST website. However, sometimes you need to visit your local GST department. For example, if you forgot your login user id or password and even lost mobile number and email access, you have to visit your GST department to reset your credentials.
You can find out address of your local GST department from your GST website account.
To get contact details of your local GST department:
- Login to GST website
- Click on Services
- Click on User Services
- Click on Contacts
A form will open and you can select here officer and department you want to contact.
No comments yet, be first to comment.
You need to be logged in to comment.
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Gst applicable on Local auto and labour back to back
- GTA tax and bill format
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme