Section 11 Power to remove difficultie of Public Provident Fund Act (PPF), 1968
Power to remove difficulties.
11. (1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act or the Scheme, the Central Government may, by order published in the Official Gazette, make such provisions not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act, as appear to it to be necessary or expedient for the removal of the difficulty :
Provided that no such order shall be made after the expiration of three years from the commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under sub-section (1) shall be laid as soon as may be after it is made before each House of Parliament.
Analysis by ExpertsNo explanations yet!!! Please, Login to provide explanation for this section.
Never File Wrong GSTR-1
Check your GST numbers in bulk. Check unlimited GST numbers with very cheap packages.
- Section 1 Short title and extent.
- Section 2 Definitions.
- Section 3 Public Provident Fund Scheme.
- Section 4 Subscriptions to Fund.
- Section 6 Withdrawals.
- Section 7 Grant of loans.
- Section 8 Payment on death of subscriber.
- Section 9 Protection against attachment.
- Section 10 Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Section 11 Power to remove difficultie
- Section 12 Scheme to be laid before Parliament.