Section 12 Scheme to be laid before Parliament. of Public Provident Fund Act (PPF), 1968
Scheme to be laid before Parliament.
12. The Scheme shall be laid, as soon as may be, after it is framed before each House of Parliament while it is in session for a total period of thirty days which may be comprised in one session or in two successive sessions, and if before the expiry of the session in which it is so laid or the session immediately following, both Houses agree in making any modification in any provision of the Scheme or both Houses agree that any provision in the Scheme should not be made, the provision of the Scheme shall thereafter have effect only in such modified form or be of no effect, as the case may be, so, however, that any such modification or annulment shall be without prejudice to the validity of anything previously done under that provision.
Analysis by ExpertsNo explanations yet!!! Please, Login to provide explanation for this section.
Never File Wrong GSTR-1
Check your GST numbers in bulk. Check unlimited GST numbers with very cheap packages.
- Section 1 Short title and extent.
- Section 2 Definitions.
- Section 3 Public Provident Fund Scheme.
- Section 4 Subscriptions to Fund.
- Section 6 Withdrawals.
- Section 7 Grant of loans.
- Section 8 Payment on death of subscriber.
- Section 9 Protection against attachment.
- Section 10 Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Section 11 Power to remove difficultie
- Section 12 Scheme to be laid before Parliament.