Section 7 Grant of loans. of Public Provident Fund Act (PPF), 1968
Grant of loans.
7. A subscriber may be granted loans out of the amount standing to his credit in the Fund on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the Scheme and where the subscriber is a minor, such loans shall be granted to his guardian only for the use of the minor.
Analysis by ExpertsNo explanations yet!!! Please, Login to provide explanation for this section.
Never File Wrong GSTR-1
Check your GST numbers in bulk. Check unlimited GST numbers with very cheap packages.
- Section 1 Short title and extent.
- Section 2 Definitions.
- Section 3 Public Provident Fund Scheme.
- Section 4 Subscriptions to Fund.
- Section 6 Withdrawals.
- Section 7 Grant of loans.
- Section 8 Payment on death of subscriber.
- Section 9 Protection against attachment.
- Section 10 Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Section 11 Power to remove difficultie
- Section 12 Scheme to be laid before Parliament.