GST Suvidha Kendra
Many people find GST compliance complicated. GST Suvidha Kendra can help you to manage your GST compliance easily and in a cost effective manner.
People are searching for GST Suvidha Kendra and what services they can avail from them.
Well, a GST Suvidha Kendra is nothing but a GST consultant who will help you to file your GST returns and do other compliance cheks related to GST.
If you are a tax consultant, even you can open a GST Suvidha Kendra.
You can take franchise of any GST Suvidha Provider and open you GST Suvidha Kendra.
What is GST Suvidha Kendra?
GST Suvidha Kendra is a one stop shop where consultant helps you to file your GST returns and provide services related to GST.
For example. GST Suvidha Kendra may provide following services:
GST Suvidha Kendra can be opened by anyone, either by taking franchise from an existing GSP or without such franchise.
In fact any consultant can be called a GST Suvidha Provider as all facilities that are available to a GSK are openly available.
How to open a GST Suvidha Kendra?
To open a GST Suvidha Kendra, you need to take franchise from a GSP.
Almost all major GSP are providing franchise and you can take from any of them.
Before applying with a GSP, test their software as you will be doing most of your job on their software.
If any GSP is charging fee or you do not want to invest then it is better to apply for GST practitioner, you can still do same thing with your GST practitioner license.
Requirements to open a GST Suvidha Kendra
I am listing down requirements to become a GST Suvidha Kendra.
However each GSP may have their own rules and requirements. But common requirements are:
- You should be graduate, should have at least one degree. B.Com is preferred.
- You should posses sound accounting knowledge.
- You should be a good computer operator.
- You should have an office.
- You should have internet connection and computer setup.
Individual GSP may have their own rules but above list covers minimum requirements you should satisfy.
What help you will get from GSP?
If you are taking franchise from a GSP, then GSP will help you on:
- Basic training
- Usage of software
- Live support for any difficulty faced
- Provide software for extra services such as billing
No comments yet, be first to comment.
You need to be logged in to comment.
- What is GST?
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Can a Invoice be cancelled in GST Regime for Services
- Gst 3 B
- GSTr 3b returns
- How to file Gstr-4 for composition scheme?
- GST Mail id
- GST on Hotel room
- Display GST certificate and GSTIN at business place or fine?
- Non filling of Trans 1
- exemption benefit as service tax
- query for credit note under section 34(1) of the CGST Act, 2017